Monday, April 1, 2019

Wearable Technology Bluetooth - Mini Bluetooth Earbud Smallest Wireless Invisible Headphone Pros and Cons

FOCUSPOWER F10 Mini Bluetooth Earbud Smallest Wireless Invisible Headphone with 6 Hour Playtime Car Headset with Mic for iPhone and Android Smart Phones(One Pcs)


1.SMALL - is ideal for comfortable, hidden, different scenes
2. MULTIPOINT CONNECTION - Connect 2 mobile phone at the same time
3. Energy Conservation - In general, the battery can keep 3.5 hours of life on the same products, but our products have a high capacity battery, 1.5 times higher than others. Premium quality lithium nutrients are 30-40% 7 hours and 6-8 hours talking time, 4.5 hours on full volume.

Pros

1. Playback is non-disruptive to others around me.
2. Used in just one ear, I can still with my other ear hear what’s going on around me.
3. It’s wireless with an acceptable range so I can still move freely while I work.
4. It’s tiny and inconspicuous.
5. Magnetic recharging is fast and super easy.
6. Sound quality is reasonably good, considering earphone’s tiny size and single ear usage.
7)Small,Very Hidden,Charging made simple and easy,Nice included case,LOUD
Very small and fits comfortably in my ear. Is almost unnoticeable unless my ear is facing you.
8)Battery seems to last as advertised. Mine will go a few days with 2 hr+ per day of talk time and several hours per day of standby time.
9)USB Charger with magnetic contact points. I plug this into my truck's power adapter and it even when bouncing around it never falls off. Charges quickly.
10)Sultry voice announces power on, off and battery status. Very exotic!
11)Speaker quality. The speaker is clear and loud. I can hear clearly even while driving at highway speeds or with the windows down.
12)Voice quality. I have had this for a month now. I use it every day and no one has ever told me that my voice quality is poor. If you have it just the wrong way in your ear, I think it can muffle the microphone hole and cause it to be quiet on the other end of the call, but I discovered this when testing it out originally and just learned how to correctly put it in my ear.
13)Bluetooth audio from my phone works. While not the best audio quality for music, it works well. I didn’t by it to listen to music, so this is a non-issue for me.
14) Throughout a 10 hour workday I had my earbuds on mainly at 20% volume, this battery for it's size lasts' tremendously long, it's a really great battery especially for the size. I'm highly satisfied with that. Also the base is quite amazing! I expected a lot less out of this little earbud, especially at this price range. As far as audio quality, and audio quality w/bass. I'm not extremely picky, but I feel like I know good sound even to a audiophile's standard. Yet this little earbud once again exceeded my expectations for sound. I owned a pair of BOSE Sound sports at one point, and this earbud was surprisingly in that awesome sound quality/bass quality range with those $120.00+ range earbuds!

Cons:

1. It’s tiny and can be easily misplaced or lost.
2)Those prone to losing things might have some trouble...
3)Too loud...not recommended for music aiding in sleep
4)Very small. Easy to misplace, lose, or leave in your pocket and throw it in the wash…
-5)Low battery warning. The sultry voice announces "Battery Low" every 15 seconds, even while on a call. It is quite distracting. The battery may last longer if it would stop telling you that the battery is low.
6)Power on and off button can be difficult. First you have to hold in the button longer than expected in order for it to turn on/off (the manual says 3 seconds but it feels like 5 or 6). If I get a call while driving and it is on the charger, I almost don't have enough time to put it in my ear and hold in the power button long enough to turn it on and answer the call before the call goes to voicemail. Also, because of its size pushing the button while it is in your ear causes it to really get shoved in there. I miss the Jawbone power switch instead of a button.
7)No Battery status. When the battery is fully charged and you turn it on, the sultry voice will announce “Power On, Battery High”. When there is 5 – 10 min of talking time remaining, it will announce “Battery Low”. That is it. No other notifications of battery status. Apparently, my Galaxy S8 with Oreo does not support the Bluetooth battery level indicator.
my biggest con is about 20 minutes or more before the battery will die, it will constantly interrupt your music, at least every 15-25 seconds saying "battery low" that's so annoying. It shouldn't tell you battery low in my opinion until 5 minutes of battery life, and say it once every 2 minutes, and let it die the last minute. That is the biggest con of this product. It definitely needs a little more button functionality as well, but what can you expect from a earbud this small, especially when the sound and bass is already amazing. All in all i'd definitely buy it again, and would recommend this product.
8)Extremely tedious to perform basic functions with the device (the button and consequent instructions are crap).
9)Occasional cut-off in sound quality while on a call/listening to music (like, it would literally stop working for a few moments, and resume normally again)
9)Inability to change volume / music controls (a design feature, I guess, but not one that I personally enjoy).


No comments:

Post a Comment

mens running shoes wide toe box

SALE BESTSELLER NO. 1 Saucony Men's S20514-1 Ride ISO 2 Running Shoe, Grey/Blue - 8.5 M US Everun topsole construction for enhan...