Sunday, March 31, 2019

Wearable Technology - LoveHome Memory Foam Lumbar Support Back Cushion Pros and Cons

LoveHome Memory Foam Lumbar Support Back Cushion with 3D Mesh Cover Balanced Firmness Designed for Lower Back Pain Relief- Ideal Back Pillow for Computer/Office Chair, Car Seat, Recliner etc. - Black
You need to keep the pillow in your back, you are against the top of the Chair.
You should feel a huge difference between your huge advantage and push you from the edge of your chair between placing the pillow to the right position and keeping it straight at the bottom of the seat After the pillow adjustment it is 100% stunning My posture I'm not falling off the chair anymore, and I deliberately do not lean back in my chair, the pillow just keeps propped perfectly on my back.

pros:
Great back support
- Do not slip
- Memory Foam feels great.
Very comfortable
The memory foam is compatible with your low back and ends with the more comfortable than the other brands I used from the memory memory foam models.
The outside of the mesh produces a lot of breathing, so I have a lot of sweat and mesh casing if it is needed
Office chairs, thinner, cars, etc. are convenient

Adjustable on the back allows the chair to generate the bar in order to keep the position of elastic straps
Breathability. I can not sit in long with this cushion and get sweaty in my lower back with sessions.

Support. There is no scientific basis for me to say that this is the right amount of support for my back, but it is. It's great on my back. I am a person of 220lb and this is perfect for me.

- Durability. I have this cushion for a year and, to save for a problem, this thing stands out in everyday use. (I'll comment on Cons on my little thing)

Neutral

I thought the price for this price was reasonable. At that time I paid $ 29.99. Now I'm looking at $ 19.99. I think this is a more reasonable price, but I can not live without it.
Shape - ergonomic molding. Out all the different shape and variations, this is the best shape that will adjust the cushion and shape your entire back curve 
If you ever sit in a sportscar's bucket seat, you also have the habit of keeping your work in your desk and I find this potion. I started to lean back on my chair further. Whatever, you will be less stressed behind your back and easy on your eyes. For a standard 5'5 and above or for men's body type, the comfort level of this cushion may change, so I remember having a petite (under 5'4) frame.

Thickness - This cushion is the right amount of padding and thickness to give you the needed support without you taking a lot of your chair space. It also works and does not feel like a real memory foam spring back to its original shape when not in use.
Harvest - I love this cushion comes with an extra band extension for strapping into your chair. This is definitely a huge plus and it will offset any losses I mention below.

Aesthetic - I ordered black but I got a very nice brown color (which I do not care about all the other) against the usual boring black that gives regular opponents. There is also a wide range of other color selection assortment, which is rare for this type of compound.

CONS:

Size - I'm a little smaller than what I like. For a standard office chair, this cushion will run a bit smaller. There are about 1.5 "gap on either side of the chair and you have to stretch the bar to fully get around the chair behind your chair.This however, does not bother me to consider a lot of comfort it brings; It's just more beautiful to have a perfect size match.

The memory foam looks good but it flattens out so much and does not really go into the tilt of my back really enough.
- My desk chair could not stay at all. I have a mesh back chair with a curved shape.
- All 4 corner clips or something is necessary for attaching a mesh chair

The use of the first unit began to disassemble at the bottom of the curtain just a few weeks later. I contacted customer support and they did not immediately ask me any questions, sent me a replacement unit. Replacement is one I talked about in the pros, it claims that there is constant use / misuse from coming. I think my first would be just a bum unit, instead replaced for one year Overall, I would suggest this unit very well. Depending on the longevity of the replacement and the price dropped from my price to 1/3, this is great. I will use it regularly everyday and can not live without it. I chose to cut my rating by a star due to a failure from the first year and a significant decrease due to my initial purchase only a year ago.I will do it
Give this company a 10-star rating in their customer service. I'm sure if they are amazing and I have no other problems, they will fully support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mens running shoes wide toe box

SALE BESTSELLER NO. 1 Saucony Men's S20514-1 Ride ISO 2 Running Shoe, Grey/Blue - 8.5 M US Everun topsole construction for enhan...